Vegetarian Recipes or not, come this way, this is so nummy. This formula is vegetable, so you various meats people might want this with a meat, chicken, or whatever various meats food. This is not a formula for Vegetarian Recipes though, I have not gotten there yet unless I complete up on fruits and vegetables. Hey! what a idea, fruits and vegetables. One should bear in mind basic principles if one wants to keep in good health right?
Years ago for about nine several weeks I was a vegetable. I purchased a lot of vegetable things.. vegetable sausages, vegetable patties, unidentified what they were expected to be really , anyway you get image right? I regarded a vegetable for the creatures. I experienced to so accountable and Perhaps I still do, but I eat various meats again and Perhaps seal off that portion of me that problems about it. Occasionally I create this plate just because I really like it. The reliability is very meaty actually. Try it, I think you will like it Micky!
"Oatmeal Mushroom Steak"
1 TBL. vegex (like a bouillon cube)
1/2 cup hot water
1 tsp. sea sodium (yes if you are going to eat well and balanced create it sea sodium, smile)
1/2 sage or chicken seasoning
1 red onion chopped
3 TBL. Butter (I always use actual butter, the taste cannot be compared)
3 egg well beaten
1 can lotion of mushroom soup
2 broth containers - hot water
1 can weeds (I know, I can 'hear' you, processed things isn't all that healthy)
2 1/4 Cup fresh old designed oatmeal
Saute the red onion in the butter. Merge all except the mushroom broth, 2 containers of warm h2o and vegex. Mix well. Protect and let it take a position for about 30 minutes. Pattern the mix into little food dimension patties and fry in hot oil until fantastic brownish. (Gads another harmful thing, quit considering so loud! I can listen to you all the way to Hawaii). Add a little of the broth combination (all the things you did not use to create the patties) towards the end of a 9x12 cooking plate to protect the end. Organize patties on top of combination and canopy the remaining with the broth combination.
Bake at 350 levels for An time.
Yay, you are almost done. Create a little healthy salad and some fruits for sweet, set a charming desk. Yay!
~~*~~
ABOUT Kathy Ostman-Magnusen
I colour and shape women desire art and map story activities. I think of wonderful females on fabric and art of unique females.
I have shown for Hay Home Inc.,"Women Who Do Too Much" CARDS taken from Angel Wilson Schaef's guide. I also shown for Neil Davidson, who was regarded for the Pulitzer Award in function composing, and several other journals. My artwork are gathered globally.
Giclee fabric art work, cards & paper prints are available on the market on my website: Vegetarian Recipes.
Sign up for my subscriber record FREE ART GIFTS: Sketches of unique angel images, stars of mermaids & fairies in art. Small angels & mermaids for reduce art, or shading webpages. Also a "Letter From the Teeth Fairy". Ya just never know when you might need one!
Check out my Blogger about Vegetarian Recipes: Open up Creativity|Critical Thinking Innovative Writing Effective Reading=Great Art.
No comments:
Post a Comment